Florida Law Firm Protects Your Commercial and Financial Interests
Fort Myers lawyer represents clients in commercial litigation and bankruptcy cases matters
At Jeffrey W. Leasure, P.A., I am dedicated to addressing my clients’ legal, financial and personal concerns with the attention they deserve. Located in Fort Myers, my firm has represented individuals and businesses throughout Lee, Collier and Charlotte counties as well as Florida communities since 1982. My practice is built on nearly 40 years of professional experience focused on bankruptcy and commercial litigation. Whether you face debt, business disputes or concerns, I am available to help you resolve your matter and build a solid foundation for your long-term needs.
Accomplished attorney provides thorough legal guidance
I offer to my clients the following benefits, no matter how complex their legal issue is:
- Highly-rated services — My firm adheres to rigorous standards for excellence, as noted by clients and fellow attorneys alike. I have earned an AV® Preeminent™ Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell® for my legal skills and professionalism.
- Extensive legal knowledge — By concentrating on specific practice areas, I have gained an in-depth understanding of the law and familiarity with court procedures. I am able to approach new and complex issues from a seasoned, knowledgeable perspective.
- Insightful advice — As an accomplished business counselor, I make a habit of keeping my clients informed and aware of their options. I provide detailed advice and illustrate potential long-term consequences at every stage of a case.
Reaching your desired outcome may take time and diligence. I will make every effort to facilitate the process, meeting your needs and responding promptly to potential issues from start to finish.
Dedicated counselor assists with debt, commercial disputes and end of life planning
As an experienced practitioner with select areas of focus, I represent clients in the following types of matters:
- Bankruptcy — I focus heavily on bankruptcy law, representing individuals and businesses in Chapter 7, Chapter 13 and Chapter 11 proceedings. I assist both debtors and creditors and handle matters related to creditors’ rights in bankruptcy and foreclosure representation.
- Commercial litigation — As an experienced commercial litigator, I help businesses resolve disputes related to breach of contract claims, landlord-tenant and lease problems and other matters.
While the legal system can present many challenges, I will make full use of my knowledge to help you achieve a meaningful result. My goal is to enable you to take control of your personal, business and financial circumstances through careful planning and well-informed preparation.
Contact a Florida attorney to set up a free consultation for your legal matter
At Jeffrey W. Leasure, P.A., I provide legal services to individuals and businesses in the Southwest Florida region, representing clients in commercial litigation, and bankruptcy matters. To schedule a free consultation at my Fort Myers office, call me at 239-266-2219 or contact me online.